For our opening tomorrow, we’re going to take a look at BuzzFeed, which began life as a frivolous exercise in social media and is now starting to add some serious journalistic content. Please have a look at David Carr’s story in today’s New York Times.
- Very proud of our #investigative #journalism students and our collaboration with the @BostonGlobe. bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/01/… 16 hours ago
- Land a national/world news internship that affords you to stay close to home! The GroundTruth Project, a Boston-bas… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- RT @JohnBranchNYT: Thanks @storybench and @paxtynmerten for the time and interest in nytimes.com/interactive/20…. Always happen to talk a littl… 19 hours ago
- RT @jkaufman617: Are you passionate for social justice? Eager to get the cutting-edge skills necessary to advance in political messaging, s… 19 hours ago
- Interested in applying for Northeastern School of #Journalism’s Media Innovation Master’s program? You’re not too l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago