The Encyclopedia Britannica will not be publishing any more print editions, in part because Wikipedia has taken away so much of its readership. This isn’t a story about journalism per se, but it is a story about the media, as well as the wisdom of the crowd versus the voice of authority. We’ll talk about it for a few minutes at the beginning of class.
- Very proud of our #investigative #journalism students and our collaboration with the @BostonGlobe. bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/01/… 16 hours ago
- Land a national/world news internship that affords you to stay close to home! The GroundTruth Project, a Boston-bas… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- RT @JohnBranchNYT: Thanks @storybench and @paxtynmerten for the time and interest in nytimes.com/interactive/20…. Always happen to talk a littl… 19 hours ago
- RT @jkaufman617: Are you passionate for social justice? Eager to get the cutting-edge skills necessary to advance in political messaging, s… 19 hours ago
- Interested in applying for Northeastern School of #Journalism’s Media Innovation Master’s program? You’re not too l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago