The Encyclopedia Britannica will not be publishing any more print editions, in part because Wikipedia has taken away so much of its readership. This isn’t a story about journalism per se, but it is a story about the media, as well as the wisdom of the crowd versus the voice of authority. We’ll talk about it for a few minutes at the beginning of class.
- RT @NU_PolicySchool: #Newsroom Confidential—Inside the #Media, #Politics and #Policy: Join us & @NUjournalism this fall to go inside the na… 1 day ago
- RT @dankennedy_nu: Our @NUjournalism alum @callumborchers says Charles Krauthammer helped give him the inspiration he needed to become a jo… 1 day ago
- Our #Northeastern J-School alum @callumborchers says the late Charles Krauthammer helped give him the inspiration h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @Channel_Mike: Great to see the talented @NGonzalezKETV doing so well. She’s going places. @Northeastern @Hearst twitter.com/nujournalism/s… 2 days ago
- Congrats to alumna @aneripattani on the launch of a @WNYCStudios podcast she worked on for 8 months!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago